I’m sure by now you’ve heard how beneficial coconut oil can be for your beauty needs, but have you really given it a try yet? Do you know all of it’s potential uses?
I don’t know about you, but Utah’s dry climate has been wreaking havoc on my skin and nails.
So my current beauty necessity? Coconut oil.
- Blend it in your mixer to make a light moisturizer.
- Apply it as a lip balm.
- If your hands and feet are cracking, coat your skin and stick your extremities in a warm sock to help it deeply moisturize your skin.
- Use it as a hair oil to help with frizz and heal damage.
- Dab under your eyes to help with dark circles and wrinkles.
- Use it as a makeup remover, as a gentle alternative that won’t dry you out.
- Mix it with sugar to create an exfoliating body scrub.
- Apply it to the inside of your nostrils gently with a Q-Tip in order to help with dry sinuses associated with runny noses.
Here are some tips to help you out between your deep conditions and facials!
Come in to Unity Salon in Salt Lake City for more tips and tricks and to book your next appointment.