Fall Fringe, aka bangs are back! They are trendier than ever and now might be the perfect time for you to take the plunge.
It’s important to know which look you are going for before you come in so we can give you results you will love.
Here are some options based on your face shape for you to try out this season:
- Oval Faces: You lucky dog you, you can pull off any bang style!
- Diamond Faces: Side swept bangs will tend to be the most flattering.
- Round Faces: You have the option of side swept or blunt. Both are quite flattering.
- Square Faces: Full front bangs, 70’s style, are going to be your game changer.
And here are some details on your potential fringe styles.
- Blunt Bangs: These are thick with a blunt edge, but not too deeply cut.
- Midi Bangs: These are your edgiest of options, for the free spirit who likes to set the trends. These are your super short, cute as can be bangs.
- Side Bangs: These are the most demure of all of the bang options, and generally universally flattering.
- 70’s Bangs: These are one step below the edginess of midi bangs, but definitely sassier than your blunt bangs and side bangs. These bangs require a whole lot of bangs, cut deeply and feathered.
So which ones are right for you?
Come into Unity Salon in Salt Lake City and will will consult with you to create the perfect look for your face shape!