If you are looking to branch out from your typical blonde or brunette palette, we recommend taking some tips from Pantone’s Fashion Color Report for 2015.
To see these colors for yourself: click here.
Here are our top five to try out boldly on your hair today.
5. Sage Green: This is a beautiful shade for a very fair blonde to try.
4. Biscay Bay: I can’t WAIT to see this shade in an ombre from a blackish brown to this beautiful blue green hue.
3. Cashmere Rose: This is a beautiful muted pink shade. If you aren’t ready to take the full plunge to pink hair, we carry the Kevin Murphy color bug in a pink shade that would deliver a similar effect.
2. Amethyst Orchid: This is a beautiful and vibrant purple that still has the warmness of autumn. Also achievable with our purple color bug.
1. Cadmium Orange: We love this unique shade and can’t wait to see someone try it out! Also achievable with our orange color bug from Kevin Murphy.
Stop by today in downtown Salt Lake for more advice personalized to you!